Tuesday, November 26, 2019

How to Increase your Adsense Revenue 2X

ad300
Advertisement
You Might Also Like

How to Get Free Organic Traffic for Your Site in 2020

web traffic is the amount of data dispatched and received by means of site visitors to a website. this does not always include traffic generated via bots. for the reason that mid-Nineties, internet traffic has been most of the people of internet traffic. that is decided with the aid of the quantity of visitors and the number of pages they visit.





Write content that links within your site

This step produced surprisingly good results for my earnings. If you look at my chart below, you'll see that on November 6, there was a massive increase in earnings. The first thing I did was remember that day to see what publication I had published, and I found a publication entitled "Guide for photography beginners", and this was simply a collection of my tutorials. This meant that anyone who had seen the page would have to click on another if they wanted to learn something. This forced them to increase their pages per visit, which produces more ad impressions.

When I break down my earnings so that I only receive information since November 6, I can begin to see which benchmark is earning me the most money. T.co is the URL shortener that Twitter uses, so I can clearly see that a small amount of page impressions have produced very strong gains. With a lot of clicks of 76 page impressions, I have an unusually high CTR. From this answer, I can see that to make money, this is the type of content that I need to promote, despite all possible sources. I am currently combining this content, with the forum mentioned in the previous advice, in order to generate high quality traffic, to the content that allows me to earn more money. After only 2 days of doing this, I am already beginning to notice a massive improvement.


Ad placement

The place where you choose to place the ad on your site will make a big difference in the number of clicks you receive, because the more obvious the ad is, the more likely someone will see it. It's hard to judge on your own website because we consider our sites differently than other people see them, so the best way to start seeing results is to experiment with ad placement. When I started, I had two ads on my website, one at the top of the sidebar and one at the bottom. Since then, we have added another ad to the sidebar, and we have relocated the lower one below the subscription button, add an ad at the end of each post and place a small text ad below our header.

The small text ad below our header made the biggest difference in our results because it stands out more for new visitors, and could even be confused with a link within our own website. It is a very simple and less attractive advertisement than a flash one, but it is much less intrusive and in a better position. In general, I don't like adding too many ads because I don't want to postpone visitors or make my website look bad. I always find it strange when people choose to include an ad unit in their header, because that makes their website much less attractive.


Text and image ads

By allowing your ad units to display types of text and image / rich media ads, the number of ads competing to appear on your site increases. More advertisers in the ad auction generate higher offers and more revenue for you. On average, publishers see a 59% increase in eCPM earnings when they make these recommended changes. If you're not using both yet, it's as simple as going to the "My ads" tab and clicking "Edit ad type" next to the ad in the list. This will increase the cost per click, so even if you don't improve the number of clicks your website receives, you will continue to earn more money.


Place ads between posts

If you want to increase Adsense revenue, you can easily configure Adsense ads to match the background and colors of your page, and add 468 * 60 image ads or text link ads between posts. You can also add 7-10 images, taking into account that you want to offer a good user experience to your readers. Be sure to add enough space between your ads and content, so you don't violate AdSense policies.


Appeal to your main references

By far, what I like most about using Analytics to see your AdSense is that you can find out which of its references are worth more in terms of AdSense revenue. My results were quite shocking to me. For quite some time, I have appeared on the home page of a photography forum with approximately 7,000 active members, but that has grown much more during the last month or so. I do not receive a large amount of traffic from them, since I currently only have 1 link on their homepage, but when I do, I am worth a lot.

Let me show you an example of what happened. When you enter the new AG, click on Content, then on AdSense, then on AdSense Senders, this will show a list of all websites that sent to visitors who clicked on an ad, as well as a timeline of Your profits. The results below are for a full month and, unfortunately, due to Google's rules and regulations, I am not allowed to show them, so you only have to accept my word. The most important part of the results are not clicks on ads, visits or even revenue; is the clickthrough rate (CTR) and the eCPM (cost effective per 1000 impressions).

As we discovered earlier, the CTR is the percentage of ads that are clicked, per impression, so you want it to be as high as possible. The reason why the CTR is much higher than some of the other references is because of the quality of the visitor I receive from that reference. StumbleUpon has a particularly poor CTR, because people who use it don't look for anything in particular, so it is difficult to get their attention, which can make them click on an ad. UglyHedgehog, on the other hand, is a forum for photographers, so people on that site are actively looking for content in my niche.

The eCPM is also substantially higher than the other referents, which tells me that if I can increase the amount of impressions I get from them, I will earn much more money. The quality of Twitter users is usually quite poor, since they usually do not spend too much time on the site (00:01:47), and despite the fact that a link to my website about 10 times a day through Twitter , They still get less traffic from them than Facebook. Facebook, on the other hand, has a better visitor quality, with people looking at more pages and staying longer (00:02:29, but their eCPM is actually lower than Twitter.

From these findings, I can conclude that very high quality traffic, such as forums in your niche (uglyhedgehog.com has an average time on the site of 00:04:09 and 2.19 pages per visit), will earn you a lot more money, just like that as long as you can get the traffic you are looking for. People are less likely to click on ads when they come from websites like Facebook, as they are more interested in the content they have written. They provide a good visitor quality, but their time on the site is almost half that of the forum in my niche, so it is important to find a good balance of visitor quality. Twitter users seem to behave differently from other users, since they are in navigation mode and click on the content they see in their feed before it disappears. They seem to treat the websites they visit similarly, by clicking on more ads. In fact, I get more Facebook traffic, but my Twitter earnings far exceed those of Facebook, which is really good, because it is much more acceptable to post multiple links on Twitter.


Increase ad size

Advertisers prefer wider ad units for their premium inventory, resulting in higher offers for their ad placements. Although all sites are different, publishers typically see 0.35 eCPM when they use the largest ad size. You can start simply by changing individual ads on popular pages to see how well they work, and if it's not too intrusive, you can start deploying it throughout your website. I didn't do this in my sidebar because I knew that the entire width of the sidebar would have to change, and that would not only take a long time, but that it would spoil the space I had set for publications. Instead, I added a larger ad at the end of each post, which differs from all other ads on my website, and this saw a good improvement in ad sales.
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments: